[Hac-announce] Upcoming events: Our speaker for September will be Carol Siddall

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Sun Sep 16 22:04:09 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

Our monthly meeting on Monday, September 17 at 7 PM will feature Carol
Siddall talking on "Protect Your Money and Identity Online."  As usual
we will meet at USNH, 700 Hartford Turnpike in Hamden, and start at 7 PM
with 30 minutes of coffee and conversation before brief announcements
and our main program.

Our dinner discussion on Monday, September 24 at 7 PM at the Wood-n-Tap,
2100 Dixwell Avenue in Hamden is on "Callout Culture."  To prepare for
the discussion you should listen to (or read the transcript of) the
April 13, 2018, episode of NPR’s Invisibilia
(https://www.npr.org/2018/04/13/601971617/the-callout)

	Richard.